The best place to work is where you feel proud of your work, team and process. This pride comes from the ARKITECHNO’s unique values, which stem from special independent ownership structure. It comes from the opportunities they get to work with talented people – leading experts who are keen to share their knowledge. And it comes from working on some of the most exciting projects in the world, supported by unrivalled opportunities for learning.
Whether we are developing roads and highways, planning cities and townships, erecting tall buildings, or providing any other of our myriad dimensional services, we have continuously strived to achieve world-class standards. ARKITECHNO has always endeavored to provide state-of-the-art technology and cost-effective solutions to its clients that have helped us to earn a national reputation and awards for engineering excellence.
If you are ready for the challenge, have the competence within our scope of services and are interested in joining the growing ICT family, we should talk! If however, your skills and experience do not match our current vacancies, and you still like the sound of us, please do send us your CV and we shall keep the same in our database for future positions.
Arkitechno’s values form the foundation of our commitment to our client relationships; our promise to our people; and the contribution we make to the communities in which we live and work.
- We foster human achievement through excellence, innovation and collaboration.
- We celebrate diversity and respect others by acting with integrity and honesty.
- We work to build a vibrant and brighter future for all.
Our behaviours help shape our culture by reminding us of the best way to work and operate. Each employee :
- Is personally aligned to Arkitechno’s values, short and long term goals.
- Is committed and responsive to clients and stakeholders.
- Effectively communicates and collaborates within and across organisational boundaries.
- Is accepting of alternative ideas and practices, and treats others in a dignified manner.
- Challenges self to continuously improve and achieve excellence.
- Initiates new and creative ideas; anticipates and quickly adapts to change.
- Integrates health, safety and security considerations into decisions and actions.
- Is achievement focussed and displays a ‘can do’ attitude. .
The diversity of our people is a strength of Arkitechno. This is so important to us that we have it embedded in our values: “We celebrate diversity and respect others by acting with integrity and honesty." We have programmes and policies to foster talent from all walks of life to ensure a fair working environment where opportunities are available to everyone.Arkitechno is committed to initiatives that embrace the insights and values that stem from a diverse range of races, ages, gender and lifestyles. These include gender and race diversity programmes that actively promotes and supports the career enhancement of our employees. Having teams rich in diversity is an imperative. The results that come from drawing on and appreciating the uniqueness of each employee includes enhanced individual performance, and enhanced perspective and solutions for our clients.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
Many of our recruitment are client-focused, achievement-driven people with a proactive approach to nurturing strong relationships with both clients and candidates.
However, ARKITECHNO covers many specialist markets requiring very different skills and backgrounds. From finance to education or healthcare - ARKITECHNO has already created careers for hundreds of people who enjoy the challenge, excitement and rewards of a career in recruitment consultancy. If you have the skills, personality and ambition to join them, we want to hear from you.
To be a part of this high performing team, drop-in your updated resume at the below mentioned address: