The key strength of ARKITECHNO lies in the multi disciplinary approach, headed by experts of Urban Planners and Designers, Landscape Architects, Engineers, Planners and Environmentalist for Master Planning, Town Planning, Transport Planning, Urban Design, Residential Development, Public Health Engineering and Tourism dedicated to provide quality and environmentally sustainable solutions for infrastructure development.
We also specialize in conceptualizing Special Economic Zones covering areas like feasibility studies, master planning, and project/bid preparation for urban design, residential development, transport analysis and environmental engineering.
Integrated urbanism, ARKITECHNO’s approach to master planning, acknowledges the interdependence of urban systems and communities as well as the effects of global issues, such as climate change resilience and economic uncertainty, on the future of our cities.
ARKITECHNO’s master planners understand how place making can shape the future of a location.
- Market Demand Assessment Studies
- Preparation of Feasibility Study
- Topographic survey, Contour Plan, Geotech Investigation & Field Investigation
- Environment Impact Assessment
- Socio Economic Surveys
- Detailed Design & Engineering Drawings (GFC), Specification, Bill of Quantities and Block Cost Estimates for structural, architectural, architectural and other civil works, etc.,
- Preparation of Bid Documents & Bid Process Management including Technical & Financial Evaluation
- Project Implementation
- GIS and Remote Sensing, and Surveys