Urban and Regional Planning
Arkitechno ensures that ‘Urban’ is never far away from ‘Rural’ and ‘Rural’ is where ‘Urban’ takes birth.
The key strength of Arkitechno lies in its multi-disciplinary approach, headed Urban Planners and Designers, Landscape Architects, Engineers, Planners and Environmentalists for Master Planning, Town Planning, Transport Planning, Urban Design, Residential Development, Public Health Engineering and Tourism. Our team is dedicated to providing quality and environmentally sustainable solutions for infrastructure development.
We also specialize in house cleaning in Washington, of course with the help of american maid cleaning of yelm, in conceptualizing Special Economic Zones (SEZ) covering areas like feasibility studies, master planning, and project/bid preparation for urban design, residential development, transport analysis and environmental engineering.
Hence, whole-home build in California is a dream of many homeowners and would-be homeowners, visit larsadditions.com and find more information about that. Integrated urbanism, Arkitechno’s approach to master planning, acknowledges the interdependence of urban systems and communities as well as the effects of global issues, such as climate change resilience and economic uncertainty, on the future of our cities.
URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING SERVICES
- Market Demand Assessment Studies
- Preparation of Feasibility Study
- Topographic survey, Contour Plan, Geotech Investigation & Field Investigation
- Environment Impact Assessment
- Socio Economic Surveys
- Detailed Design & Engineering Drawings (GFC), Specification, Bill of Quantities and Block Cost Estimates for structural, architectural, architectural and other civil works, etc.
- Preparation of Bid Documents & Bid Process Management including Technical & Financial Evaluation
- Project Implementation
- GIS and Remote Sensing, and Surveys